B-AIR Super Bear 2HP Commercial Inflatable bounce house blower Fan #BP-2
With the manufacturing of larger inflatables creating the need for a more powerful blower we developed and added the Super Bear Power 2 HP Model #BP-2 to the B-Air family of blowers.The already proven and preferred by leading manufactures of inflatables, the Bear Blower Model # BP-1 is the blower that started it all. As a result, based on its reputation, quality and acceptance by the inflatable industry, we took the next step up with the Super Bear Power Model # BP-2. Producing 1430 CFM with 9 inches of static pressure.The BP-2 will surely firm up virtually any type of inflatable play structure that has worn out seams from years of use.We are proud to offer the Super Bear Power Model # BP-2 as the ultimate in 2HP blowers.
How to Clean a Gas Filter on a Gas Leaf Blower
Gas leaf blowers are helpful in the fall for collecting and removing large amounts of leaves and other debris from your garden or any other area. Since the gas blower blower is used according to the season, however, it is important to make sure that the machine’s maintenance is taken care of before use.
For example, the gas filter helps to filter the gas used in the leaf blower and must be cleaned in order for your machine to function properly.
- Turn the throttle knob on the back of your blower gas sheet so that it turns halfway and then loosen the screws on the filter cover located on the side of the leaf blower.
- Use a cloth to clean any loose dirt that appears around the filter. Pull the filter unit out and then remove the pre-filter from the unit.
- Pre-filter in lukewarm soapy water and then place the filter on a paper towel. Allow at least one hour for the filter to dry before.
- Remove and replace the felt filter element if it is dirty with a new felt element, which can be purchased at your local home and garden store.
- Place the pre-filter of the new element on the filter unit and then return to the machine. Replace the filter cover and tighten the screws.