20V Lithium Ion Battery Cordless Electric Outdoor Lawn Garden Leaf Sweeper Blower Blows60-90 Mph 2 Speed
Machine voltage: 20V Li-Ion Battery capacity: 2.0 Ah Blower speed: 60-90 mph (2 speed) Air volume: 225-340 cfm (2 speed) Machine weight: 5.7 lbs Charge time: 5 hours Lightweight and ergonomic lithium-ion blower with 1-hand operation Hyper-stream air nozzle for extra-tough conditions Simple, tool-free assembly High-capacity air volume with turbine fan technology Specifications Volts: 20 V Color: Multicolor Condition: New Manufacturer Part Number: WM-45630932 Contained Battery Type: Lithium Ion Power Type: Batteries Contains Batteries: Y
How to Repair a Gas Leaf Blower
The inevitable wear of a leaf blower can cause problems; Fortunately, many of them are easy to repair. If you keep an eye on the condition of your leaf blower and deal with the problems before they get worse, you can save a lot of time and money.
Find the problem
- Find the cause of the problem. This may be obvious: If the cord breaks, then obviously that is your problem. But if you simply have a blower that does not start and nothing apparent to cause the problem, it’s time for a little research work.
- Check the starter mechanism. Is spring in place? Is the rope tightly wound? If nothing comes apart, then your starter will not run properly, and you will not be able to boot the machine.
- Inspect the spark plug. If it is old or appears blackened, or corroded, you can keep the fan starting.
- Inspect fuel line and fuel tank. If the cap on the fuel tank, cracked or not properly sealed, or if you have a leak in the fuel tank, lack of pressure on the fuel system will cause problems. Check the fuel line as well as cracks, leaks or stopping.
Solve the problem
Repair starter assembly by removing from blower body. You can take it to a repair shop that was rebuilt for a small load (usually less already removed), or you can repair yourself by buying a new spring rope and starter, install the spring and rewind the cable. Then screw the assembly in place on the fan.
- Replace spark plug by unscrewing old, brush away any debris and screw in a new spark plug.
- Replace the tank or line. This is the only way to repair leaks in the tank or line. Make sure you order the right part (not any tank will fit any blower) and the correct size of the fuel line (usually one of the smallest available). If you are not sure, call a repair shop and have the model and serial number of your machine useful. With this information, you can help find the right parts.
Blowers – leaf pistons
blower In autumn’s leaf blower a useful tool to make the patio, driveway and possibly blade freely throughout the garden. There are several kinds of blowers to choose from. This article discusses the differences and the advantages and disadvantages of these leaf blowers.
Many leaf blowers can be used for blowing leaves as for vacuuming leaves. Some sucking blowers are also provided with a Shredding , which do not need to be emptied to the collection bag less quickly. For blowing and sucking around fragile plants, it is to be recommended to choose for a blower which has a plurality of (power) modes.
Petrol Leaf blowers are the most powerful, polluting and noisy. Especially if your garden is so big that it is not practical to use an extension cord, a leaf blower on gasoline worth considering. This type of leaf blowers is less suitable for use in a less spacious residential area.
The noise is so clear that you are in regular use as well as can be confident that the neighbors will greet you with a stoke middle. Blowers on petrol are also usually heavier than electric leaf blowers. Also requires maintenance petrol leaf blower over an electrical.
Many leaf blowers on gasoline have no suction function. Petrol Leaf blowers are not only in the ‘hand’ performance ‘also available in a’ backpack ‘version and a version on wheels. The latter blowers for professional use. Blowers gasoline are available in a two-stroke or four-stroke model.
A two-stroke engine is lighter, noisier and less efficient than a four-stroke engine. It should also be taken into account in a two-stroke engine with mixing gasoline and oil for lubrication. Furthermore occur at gas blowers starting problems.
Leaf blower with battery
Battery Blowers are small, light, least powerful and therefore especially suitable for cleaning hard surfaces such as the patio and driveway. The blowers with battery are usually not provided with a suction function. On average, a fully charged battery with it for about fifteen minutes, after which it will have to be charged for about three hours.
For prolonged use, it is therefore advisable to purchase an extra battery. A battery can of the type nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd), or the type of lithium-ion (Li-ion) are. The latter type is more modern and often lighter.
Electric leaf blower
Electric blowers corded are generally more powerful than blowers with battery but not always as powerful as the blowers on gasoline. Electric leaf blowers are fairly light and low maintenance. For most people, provides an electric blower enough options to keep free of leaves the immediate vicinity of the house. There are quite noticeable differences in ability.
A leaf blower with less power, for example, a 500 Watt copy will produce less noise in most cases. The advantage of a leaf blower with power is that it is more suitable for removing leaves from the lawn and flower beds. The most powerful electric blowers can be as effective as leaf blowers on gasoline. Electric leaf blowers often have a suction function and Shredding.